Thursday, May 28, 2009

Finally....

So after working on my blog template for hours I figured it was time to make my first post (but about what?). I keep searching subjects in my head..and for some reason nothing is coming to mind. I go on the hunt to read other peoples first blogs. My sister talks about her love for her husband and watching him sleep. My other friends talk of their kids. I am still drawing a blank. This blogging thing isn't as easy as I thought it was going to be. I was never a girl to keep a diary or journal,that would have helped I am sure. So lets see what is going on in my life. I am thinking of going back to school, I am not sure for what though. I was thinking finishing my Elementary Education degree but no local jobs are available in the teaching field. I also thought about maybe accounting... but then again , where would I get a job with that? I actually love my job that I have now and oddly enough enjoy everyone that I work with, so I am in no rush to figure out what I wanna be when I grow up. Other then the thoughts of going back to school, the only other thing on my mind right now, is my 3rd Anniversary coming up on June 3rd. I am thinking a weekend away.. but who know what Johnny has planned. We will see and that will give me a good blog post right? My Anniversary weekend away! More to come

No comments:

Post a Comment