Friday, June 19, 2009

10 Item Wishlist

I got this idea from a friends blog. This is a great idea for a short thoughtless blog. so here goes...



1.A dress you'd like to wear:

OMG! I am loving this dress.. very simple and totally in my price range. I do need to work on the Tan before purchasing or even thinking about wearing the dress.











2.An interior you'd like to live in:

I love modern bedrooms and I would love to have one. Unfortunatly I am not skilled enough in decorating or have the money to transform my bedroom. But I can enjoy looking and dreaming.













3.Something you'd like to serve at your next party:

Okay so if you know me...u know that I LOVE red velvet cake. So, I would love to learn how to make one.. and treat the guest to my next party with a delicious piece of cake.




















4.A piece of furniture you'd really like to have:

You guys are going to think I am crazy because Johnny sure did. I love this living room suite. I seen at Big Sandy Super Store told Johnny I wanted it. We went and looked at it and he said there was no way it was coming in his living room.. he hated it. I think its so pretty and modern. Oh well...see what you think.
















5.A place you'd like to be right now:

This Picture is self explanitory


















6.An accessory you'd like to wear:

I don't go anywheres without silver hoops.. LOVE THEM!


















7.A piece of furniture/something for the home you think should never have been invented:

Shag Carpet...need I say more
















8.A home you'd like to live in:

I love this home..except for all the purple in the yard.. I could live without that.















9.Something random you'd like to buy:

I would love to have a boat.














10.A way you'd like to relax:

There is nothing like taking a hot bath to relax.. I LOVE to bath!

No comments:

Post a Comment