Tuesday, July 21, 2009

:)


So, I am being jumped on to for not blogging (I won't mention any names) and I figured I better get back to it. Problem, writers block. So I will dish some of my latest thoughts. Tenessee, as you know we are moving to Tenn in Sept. and I am so excited and scared to death. I have never lived anywhere besides Pike County and I am nervous. I get so excited when I think about the move, the new experiences, the new ppl, the new job opportunities, I wanna go back to school. And then my excitement is overwhelmed by being so far away from my family.. I know what your thinking, its just two hours but I just can't even explain how attached and dependent I am. Being even farther away from my sister/best friend. I can't even find time to go visit her now..whats the odds when I am 2 hours farther away! Getting started is terrifying...finding a job..a place to live..a new bank where no one knows me. I know these are small details but I am still so worried. But I have been a worrier all my life and it has stopped me from doing so much.. so I have decided to put all that behind me and go with it. If I get out there and don't like it I will come home screaming and crying to my daddy lol jk! But on a good note I am so excited about getting back to school.. I am a college drop out after 4 years.. I know crazy right.. so I am getting back in the groove. I want to make those 4 years that I already have worth something. I am going to go back and finish my elem. education degree. Well I have talked your ear off.. sounds like I have writers block huh lol! Til next time.

1 comment:

  1. You did so good baby, proud of you! I know you will be fine, believe me I felt the same way when I moved. You are going to be so scared the first month and you are going to, more than once, feel like giving up and going home. But that will go away, I love you and I am going only a call away.

    ReplyDelete