Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Correction

So , yesterday I wrote a post stressing about Tenn. Situation avoided..we aren't moving. After sitting down and thinking seriously on the subject..weighing the pros and cons.. Johnny and I decided that we want to end up in Tenn eventually, but right now wasn't the time. What made us come to this decision you ask. Well, we both have awesome jobs and to walk away from that in a economic crisis and go somewhere we aren't promised jobs is...well stupid. But just one minute..u didn't think I was done did you (apparently me and Johnny was in a decision making mode yesterday). As most you know Johnny's dad isn't well and my mom isn't either... so the thought of being farther away from them also put a damper on the Tenn. deal. So we have decided to go back to square one.. where all this got started and get a place on Elkhorn Creek..close to family and where we are truly at home. So that is where we stand right now.. I am not making any promises that the plans will stay that way... if you know me and Johnny you know that we change our minds ALOT! Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment