Monday, September 7, 2009

What do you think????




So, this weekend I have been redoing my bathroom. The picture above is something like what I am shooting for. I painted the bathroom green and I was looking for some accents. I went to walmart and bought all wood for the bath towel holder,toilet seat and all accessories. I was then looking online for a accent color..and I came across this. Purple..so what do you think? I am thinking of putting a small table beside the sink to hold a purple flower arrangement and a set of candles..other then that..as far as towels and such will be tan..the other color. Not to good at decorating so figured I could use some feed back (Jazz this means u). Any ideas?
Until the next time....

2 comments:

  1. Its getting close to winter so why not like a dark brown arrangement or something and then save purple for spring? Is that the exact color green? thats bright! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just about the exact color green... yes it is very bright..that is why I assumed you would like it more then anyone else. It was a lil brighter then I expected but it looks better then what it was! lol ! Love you ...can't wait til you see it!

    ReplyDelete