Monday, September 28, 2009

Football Weekend



So, as you all read on Thursday and Friday..we went to Louisville this weekend to visit Jazz and JohnMark. I am only going to touch on the UK game briefly. Didn't go as well as we would have liked it to...of course! lol! Tim Tebow got hit pretty hard in the third quarter..as much as we dislike him because he plays for the wrong team.. Johnny and I do pray that he is well and will be back and ready to play for the Gators soon. The football game wasn't the only fun to be had this weekend. Johnny and I have missed Jazz and John SSSSOO much..and it was so good to just spend some time with them. We started the weekend off by driving down Friday night...the rain was horrible but we got there...went to Jazz and John.. had some hotdogs and fries, laughed , and got caught up .. and then hit the hay for the night. Saturday morning we hit the mall and shopped around, Casual Male, Hobby Lobby (which I loved).. I could go broke in there. After a long day of shopping we was starved..it was hard decision between " Applebees" (that was for you Jazz HAHAHA) and O'Charley's. Of course O'Charleys ended up being our food of choice. After a nice meal and some good laughs we headed back home..by this time it was game time. Jazz and I made some sausage balls and went and cheered our teams on. Over all... Awesome weekend and I can't wait to see them again VERY soon.





P.S- HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JOHN...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!! LOVE YA!


1 comment:

  1. I am just taking a wild guess here but I am never going to live down the applebees moment am I??

    ReplyDelete