Wednesday, November 18, 2009

It's Fall




It's that time of year again, where turkey's, naps with the blanket pulled up over your head, football and family come to mind. Its also that time when you sit down and think of how much you truly are blessed and what your thankful for. So here is what I am thankful for:

1. I am thankful for my parents, without them I am not sure where I would be right now. They stepped up and became parents again when they didn't have to. They have put up with my smart mouth, my rude attitude, my terrible teens, and got me to where I am today. Thanks guys, I love you to the moon and back.

2. I am thankful for my sisters:
Mimi- we don't get to talk much but you mean more to me then you think. I will never forget as a child wanting to be just like you. Looking forward to making a bed on the floor using couch cushion, "cruisin in Elkhorn" with the music turned up, going bowling, spending the weeks with you in the summer. Your awesome I love you
Jazz- Oh Lord, where I do I begin with you. I will never find a friendship that means more to me as yours. We have made so many memories that I wouldn't trade in for the world. I am not fully myself without you here with me, but I seem to make the best out of everyday. I couldn't begin to list the memories we have made and the ones yet to come. I love you most hun!

3. I am thankful for my wonderful husband, you have showed me a kind of love that I didn't know existed before you. You never fail to put a smile on my face, and I couldn't thank you enough for that. I can't wait to spend forever with you! I love you more than you could ever imagine.

4. I am thankful for my in-laws, Fonda, Johnny and Britt have welcomed me into their family with open arms and I love them for that. I can always depend on them.

5. I am thankful for my job, even though I complain about it alot lol but in a economic depression like we are having, I am very blessed to have a job where I love the work and the ppl that I work with.

I am thankful for so many things but this blog is already crazy long so I better end it.. Hope everyone has a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving. Til next time.....

1 comment: